Thursday, June 19, 2008

The job offers are in...

And our choice is The Hanover Company! Ben will be an Assistant Superintendant and his first project is in Bellevue. He starts work on Monday but we can't move into our house until August 1st so we are trying to work out somewhere for Ben to stay during the weekdays for the next 6 weeks and then he'll come back to my parents on the weekends. So if any of you have any ideas on that let me know!

7 comments:

jenn said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations Ben! That's great news! You just made my day!

Mollie said...

So good to hear! I've been thinking of you guys a lot since you left. We miss you tons! I can't wait to hear more about your new place!

Hallenbergers said...

WOOHOO! CONGRATS....I am SOOOO EXCITED that you are close to home!!! Even though it is still 4 hours....still closer!!

Aaron said...

congrats guys. we miss you in sd.

Mitchell Family said...

Such great news. I'm thrilled. We do miss you, though. Ruth

Linn said...

Congratulations you guys! We are thrilled for you. You sure are missed here.

Debby said...

YEAH!!! I'm sorry I'm so slow responding to any of your posts - I have been following them. I'm sooo glad that you have found a job! I hope that it works out great for you. How far is Bellvue from Seattle? Good luck to you! I'm so glad that things are working out. We still miss you guys. I'm so glad I got to see you twice this year. Now...we'll have to come and vacation near you to see you again!