I painted the cardboard red and then the girls helped me put glitter on the middle pieces which we cut from red construction paper. I love them! So if you are spoiled and are getting new dishes this Christmas keep your eyes open for the cool cardboard pieces that make awesome flowers.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Poinsettia
Yesterday I picked up my new dishes that are a Christmas present from my mother. I know it isn't Christmas yet but I unpacked them and put them away so I didn't have a huge box on my kitchen counter. In between each of the bowls were these wonderful cardboard pieces...they were practically screaming at me to make something out of them. I thought they would make perfect flowers...perfect poinsettias to be exact.
I painted the cardboard red and then the girls helped me put glitter on the middle pieces which we cut from red construction paper. I love them! So if you are spoiled and are getting new dishes this Christmas keep your eyes open for the cool cardboard pieces that make awesome flowers.
I painted the cardboard red and then the girls helped me put glitter on the middle pieces which we cut from red construction paper. I love them! So if you are spoiled and are getting new dishes this Christmas keep your eyes open for the cool cardboard pieces that make awesome flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Those turned out great... maybe Veronica will get dishes for her wedding and give me the cardboard : ).
They are from your dad, too.
I like the flowers -- good job.
Thanks to dad too!
Post a Comment