Last weekend we moved into the building where Ben works. It is really nice and we are loving it even though it is very different from our old place. We are still close enough to visit our friends but have lots of new fun things to explore in Little Italy. We went to the farmers market today and I can tell that is going to become a Saturday morning tradtion. There is a guy who makes these amazing crepes...yum! We still aren't totally unpacked but here are some pictures of our home, except the bedrooms...those will come later.

Living Room.

Living room...seriously I think we have every shade of wood imaginable in our home...which I guess means anything and everything matches :)

Allison picked out some flowers at the market, thye really brightened up our table.

Our street view.

Kitchen...I love my crushed ice and my double oven!

Entry way

Dining Area

This is the girls favorite place to eat and color, no one has fallen off the stools...yet.
10 comments:
Very pretty! I love the windows :D
Gorgeous! I may be a little jealous...
What a great place! We're coming to visit the end of March - we'd love to see you guys!
How great! The natural light looks like it will be great and that's so fun that you can walk to a farmers market. What a nice place!
Beautiful! Can't wait to see it! I want to go with you to the Farmer's Market too!!
What a gorgeous place! I bet it is fun to live downtown in the middle of everything.
Really pretty Jordan! You are going to love it there...which I am dreading because I want you back here. I want to come visit! Maybe in June we'll be there and then we can get a tour. Miss you!
I am sooooo jealous of all that natural light!! You decorated it so cute i LOVE IT!!!
awesome new digs!
Sorry for blog stalking, but I wanted to see how you guys were doing ;) I LOVE your new place! I am jealous of all the natural light, the crushed ice and the double oven. Everything looks great! Glad to see you guys are doing well :)
Post a Comment