See these cute babies...
Well they are growing up! Allison and Logan were born one day apart. Logan and his parents were leaving the hospital as I was getting ready to deliver Allison. Logan's parents Karen and Loren were good friends back in our college days in Rexburg, Idaho. This weekend they came to San Diego on vacation and we were so thrilled to see them. I can't believe how much our babies have grown. And now we both have 2 little ones...crazy how grown up we have become.
Can you feel the sibling love in this picture?!?!?
We spent Friday at Sea World with the Eberhards it was lots of fun showing them all of our favorite

Well they are growing up! Allison and Logan were born one day apart. Logan and his parents were leaving the hospital as I was getting ready to deliver Allison. Logan's parents Karen and Loren were good friends back in our college days in Rexburg, Idaho. This weekend they came to San Diego on vacation and we were so thrilled to see them. I can't believe how much our babies have grown. And now we both have 2 little ones...crazy how grown up we have become.
We spent Friday at Sea World with the Eberhards it was lots of fun showing them all of our favoritethings. We got to see the polar bears being fed, they actually got in the water. We also saw some baby sea turtles and the Shamu show was the best I have seen in awhile. Hopefully it won't be another4 years before we see the Eberhard family again. It was so much fun catching up!
1 comment:
Love it, love it! You take great photos and we certainly will hafta visit again less than 4 years from now. Thanks again for making our trip so fun.
Post a Comment