
We flew up to Washington on Alli's birthday to visit my parents and some friends. The Stewardess overheard that it was her birthday and she brought her a "cake" made out of toilet paper and coffee stir sticks. I was amazed by her creativity and Allison loved it.

My friend Jenni picked us up and we met our other friends Cortney and Cali and their kids for a picnic at the park. The kids had a great time playing and swinging...Cali even tried out the swing.

After lunch we headed to Chuck E Cheese to play some games.

And because we just couldn't get enough fun time in with our friends we headed to Dairy Queen for Dessert. Just an FYI dipped cones may be yummy but they are such a mess,but that's ok the kids loved them.

Thanks for the fun day friends...
We loved, loved, loved spending time with you and we miss you already!
4 comments:
Lol! That cake is awesome, but not as cool as those oyster cookies and the mermaid cupcakes!
PS-I don't know if I've told you this or not, but I am Ben's cousin. In case you wondered, lol ;D
That was really nice of the flight attendant! I think the nicest I ever got treated by one was getting those golden wings when it's your first time flying. I want a dipped Dairy Queen cone now...thanks for getting the idea in a pregnant lady's head!
we miss you guys already. We had so much fun with you all here. can't wait for the next time.
Post a Comment