Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cleverness,Craftiness, and Craziness

Cleverness... Packaging apple in a school bus box. Now we get a nutritious snack and a new toy. Could I have gotten the apples cheaper? of course, but for this one time it was worth every penny. My girls are also clever turning craft sticks into rafts for their little critters and imagining that the blue throw pillows are the water.
Craftiness...
I sewed some buntings to donate to Allison's school to use for decorations at the back to school picnic. I also painted some gymnastic girls for Haylee's birthday party. I am in a quilting bee where we sew 2 blocks every month for someone. This month I got to play around with gnomes it was tricky but fun.

Craziness...

Emma has discovered she can walk on the ledge of our windows...not the bottom ledge the middle one that is as far off the ground as she is tall. It all started because she wanted to see the "aphid". It wasn't really an aphid just some bug. Then once I got the camera out she decided to get even crazier and stand on one foot. I then had to put the camera down and ensure her safety :)