Saturday, January 8, 2011

Disneyland

My wonderful parents decided to take the whole family to Disneyland for the few days before Christmas. We had so much fun even though it happened to be the same days Anaheim got hit with crazy amounts of rain. After we all got our ponchos and umbrellas situated we were ready for the rides. The lines weren't to bad and we had such a great time.
The teacups were closed due to the rain but we still got to pose for a picture.



I just love this little girl...isn't my neice just darling?!?! I was glad when she finally warmed up to me...on the last day.





Jedi training got rained out but we still got to meet the characters :)





Disneyland is magical even in the rain...I can't wait to go again. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome memories.

1 comment:

sportyrls said...

I love that you guys were able to have such a fun time at Disneyland- even in the rain. And I LOVE the pictures with everyone in their shirts. They turned out so great!