Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some New additions to our home

The girls wanted to paint some canvases so I drew a bird for Emma to paint and Allison did a still life of a dollies baby bottle.
I also painted some canvases for our bedroom. Ben painted our wall blue...I LOVE IT! We have since hung the canvases :)
I have had a couple friends arrange their books by color and I always think it looks good so I gave it a go. I couldn't do all the shelves because we have odd sized scrapbooks and things but I love the shelves I did do. So far the girls have been putting their books back in the right color section.
We also are the proud new owners of a piano. Alli wants to take lessons and maybe I can work on my sad piano skills.
I had to include all of Emma's cuteness. It's not a new addition to our home but our home wouldn't be the same without her.

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

Love it! What beautiful artwork and I love books by color!

emily jean said...

I think I might try arranging books by color sometime. It looks really neat!

Hallenbergers said...

CUTE! You can paint some for my house!! =) Glad to see some new pics!!