Friday, October 19, 2007

I am not wonder woman!

This whole week Ben has been away for work and I have been playing both mommy and daddy. The first two days of the week were great I thought I was pretty good at this one parent thing. But then Allison got 104.7 fever on Wednesday. Since then we have been to the Dr. office 4 times, gotten her blood drawn, taken a sample of her urine, and she's gotten two shots of antibiotics. After all this and still not knowing what is wrong with my sweet little girl I am a mess, I am not good at being the only parent I NEED BACK-UP! Ben get's home late tonight which I am so greatful for I need a hug, a shower, a nap, and moral support as I take Allison back to the Dr. tomorrow to get her test results. Luckily through all of this Emma has been a perfect angel sleeping through most of our Dr. appointments and being all smiles when she's awake.

No comments: