So I haven't posted anything for a little while and I have several good reasons...well I think they are good 1. My camera broke last week at Disneyland...but don't worry I just got a new one YEAH! 2. I have been dedicating all of my extra time to finishing a quiet book for my girls...it still isn't finished but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will post some pictures of the book when its finished and as soon as I figure out my new camera.
Emma has been doing lots of fun things...She started babbling saying "Dadadadada" and Babababa" she also loves to squeal when she is excited. She want to crawl so badly but as of now she can only go backwards. She can roll pretty much anywhere and I always find her under things or stuck in corners. I noticed yesterday that she can get from her stomach to sitting all by herself.She is amazing at using her pincher fingers to pick up the smallest crumb or string and everything goes into her mouth. She loves cheerios and baby carrots and is still trying to figure out what a sippy cup is used for. Her bottom teeth still haven't come in but they are super close! On a not so good note Emma has an ear infection that just won't go away so keep your fingers crossed for her to get over it! My favorite thing she does is the plank...she pushes her body off the floor (like a push-up kind of) so only her hands and toes are touching the ground...she has some killer abs!
Allison makes me laugh, cry & scream (at least in my head) almost every day! She was singing the HI-ho song from Snow white but she gets the words wrong so she was walking around singing "hi-ho, hi-ho, its great to be a ho!' I spent an entire afternoon trying to make her say it the right way but it only happens some of the time. She is being stubborn when it comes to potty training but she went most of the day in big girl panties and only had one accident...sorry Jenn! Allison is still learning how to share and express her emotions in socially acceptable ways but overall I couldn't ask for a better Little girl. Every night she gives me a kiss on my nose and says "I love you with all my heart!" One of her favorite things to do is help me water our seeds/plants for the garden. She is so excited to See them growing and getting bigger. I am glad she finds joy in God creations.
Sorry no pictures I will post some soon, I am taking a trip up to Utah soon so I am sure I will have lots of fun pictures when I return.
1 comment:
Great news! Thanks for the update! Sounds like your girls are keeping you busy!!
HUGS to all of you!
Post a Comment