Saturday, April 5, 2008

Armadillo cake




I was at my friends house yesterday and we were talking about birthdays and cake and then somehow her husband's armadillo apron came into the conversation...anyways at the end of the conversation I said I wanted to try making and armadillo cake someday. Since I lack patience when it comes to stuff I want to do I went and got the stuff last night and this morning I made an armadillo cake. I think he turned out pretty good not as good as the one on Steel Magnolias but my Friend and her husband loved it. I had some issues with the red food coloring(yes this cute little guy is red inside!)....the dye splattered all over me and my kitchen

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I love this little guy! Good job

Hallenbergers said...

LOL That is AWESOME!!! I wish you were here so you could make Ian's dog cake for his B-day! Hey, your the crafty one when it comes to this stuff...can you come up with something and I will attempt it?! So CUTE!!! Great Job!

Debby said...

WOw! That is the coolest cake I have ever seen. What an idea! I love it!