Blessing of friends

Today we had the great opportunity to go to Andrew's baby blessing. Andrew is the son of our good friends Robyn and Tyler. Tyler gave Andrew a beautiful blessing and we spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the company of friends. Tyler's parents and some of his siblings were there as well, they are amazing and so nice...They loved Allison(of course!) We ate lunch, fed the ducks, and played Frisbee. The scenery was so beautiful and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave us such a pretty place to live. Andrew is such an adorable baby and we are glad to have the Welcker family as our friends.
2 comments:
Andrew is adorable. Tell Robyn and Tyler I think he is so cute!
Thanks for posting pics ofRobyn and Tyler and baby Andrew!! Robyn told me to check out your blog. By the way I am one of her older sister Erin. You have a really cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment