
Well I haven't posted in almost a week so it is time! March has been a little crazy around our house Ben has been working lots of long hours at work and has been doing a lot with his quartet. I have been bust preparing sharing time lessons for church, taking our car to the mechanic several times(hopefully it is healthy for awhile), chasing kids, making quiets books, going swimming with friends, making bread and sewing.
Yes, I said sewing! I finally got my machine fixed...it turns out there wasn't anything wrong with it...just issues with the person working it! I had the wrong kind of needle and that wrong needle was in backwards.
The picture on this post is of Allison's wonderfully curly hair! I love how super curly it gets when it is just washed.
2 comments:
Ok when I first saw this picture I thought Shurley Temple(not sure on sp?) SOOOOO CUTE!!! I am proud to say I am her aunt!!
Jonnie and I were just commenting--Is that Shirley Temple?? :) (but Allison is even cuter)
Post a Comment