Today the girls and I went to Color Me Mine a paint your own ceramic studio. They were having a special Horton Hears a Who event. We got to go in our PJ's and Alli got some cool Horton ears and a movie poster. I picked out a cupcake dish to paint and Allison picked out a cat...but then she decided she wanted to be like me so we both did cupcakes. They will be ready next Friday and then I can post a picture of our masterpieces. I loved being able to share my love for anything crafty with Allison it was a great girls day out...the best part was the naps on the way home. The only thing better would have been if I had gotten a nap too.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Color me Mine
Today the girls and I went to Color Me Mine a paint your own ceramic studio. They were having a special Horton Hears a Who event. We got to go in our PJ's and Alli got some cool Horton ears and a movie poster. I picked out a cupcake dish to paint and Allison picked out a cat...but then she decided she wanted to be like me so we both did cupcakes. They will be ready next Friday and then I can post a picture of our masterpieces. I loved being able to share my love for anything crafty with Allison it was a great girls day out...the best part was the naps on the way home. The only thing better would have been if I had gotten a nap too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment