

Well I finally cut my hair, I have been telling Ben for months that I wanted to cut it short and I finally did. I took 7 inches off my hair but its not that noticeable because I used to ALWAYS wear my hair up so most people didn't realize how long my hair was. This is not the best picture of me but its the best I could get with Allison as my photographer.
As a family we also planted a mini-garden. Our porch doesn't get the best sun exposure but we have managed to get some radishes and green onions to grow. Ben's grandparents offered their garden space for us to use as well so this weekend we are going to get started over there. I am going to try square foot gardening we will see how it goes.

Emma is SOOOO close to crawling, it is so cute how Allison will demonstrate crawling for her. I am always trying new things with Allisons fun curly hair...I braided it today! Alli is still our little princess, she even insists on sleeping in her tu-tus and dresses. Emma loves Allison she laughs at her all day even when Allison is sitting on her or pushing her over she just loves it!
1 comment:
Last night, I thought your hair looked different and really nice but I didn't realize it was shorter. And today after I dropped off the keys I thought, "Hmm did Jordan cut her hair?" I feel stupid for not noticing right away. I can't believe it was 7 inches. It looks great. Ruth
Post a Comment