Saturday, March 8, 2008

Surgery

I debated getting rid of this penguin when he got a hole in his head and started leaking little beads all over, but then I thought I wouldn't want someone to get rid of me if I had a hole in my head...I would want them to fix me. Besides I am trying to teach Allison to take care of her things because we can't just get new ones. So our beloved penguin underwent surgery this afternoon. I played the role of the skilled surgeon and Allison played the role of loving companion. She was so cute holding the penguin's hand/flipper. She said "don't worry I am here. It won't hurt!" After I finished stitching up his head then he went to recovery where Allison proceeded to check his vitals. After that Allison wrapped him up and sang him a lullaby so he could rest. The penguin is expected to make a full recovery...he will have a scar though!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

Good stitch work!! Ahhhhh Alli is sooo sweet!