Thursday, June 11, 2009

It stinks you're moving dinner!

Our great friends had a "stinks you're moving" dinner for us last Saturday. The food was yummy, the kids were silly, and the memories will be treasured always just like our friends. Thanks guys for making us feel loved. Lots of Bubble blowing.


Emma's hair gets blonder every day.



I LOVE this picture!




and this one! Kids love to fly!





A quick family shot...say cheese!

Sadie was fascinated by me blowing bubbles with my gum.
Jason is amazing at capturing Allisons silliness

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

What a cute name for a farewell party. But I beg to differ it does not stink that you are moving back. I'm absolutely thrilled that you are moving. We need you. Ruth

Lynzee Marie said...

You should see this ballet picture we got of me, my hair lookes a lot like Allie's there.