Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sophia's Party

Here are some adorable pictures taken by Jason Teeples at his daughters party a few weeks ago.
This is the birthday princess eating her cupcake and below is her super awesome mom Cortney dancing at the ball with the kiddos.

This is what Charlotte's face looked like when I told her I had a broken foot...the kids all asked me about my wonderful black boot...probably because I tied a bow around it to make it look more festive!


Allison eating cake or candy...or maybe just pulling faces?!!?



See the stick horse?...Cortney made a bunch of them for the boys guests...and Emma apparently. I told you She was amazing!


Allison spent most of her time entertaining Naomi...she sure loves that girl.


Thanks Cortney, Jason & Sophia for a wonderful time you sure know how to party!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

You are a talented photographer!! Of course, you are a great mom and wife too...but the pictures you take show spectacular depth and insight. You capture to look and the angle, the lighting and the composition like a pro!!!