
The girls had lots of fun in the pool...it was freezing water but they didn't seem to mind.

Ben and I worked on sanding and painting some benches I have been wanting to redo for awhile. these are the before and the during pictures I don't have an after picture yet because I am still going to paint some flowers and a bird on the front and because when we were taking it down stairs I did this...

So I rolled my foot and it REALLY hurt! I was trying to tough it out and wait until Tuesday to go to the DR but I ended up giving in and going to the ER. My friend Cortney took me and we were there forever...thanks again Cortney! I looked
ridiculous at the ER I had paint in my hair and on my ear...and yes on my foot as you can see in the picture but I am sure I have
looked worse.There were some interesting people in the ER and most of them had ankle/foot problems as well. My foot isn't broken but super sprained so I get to use crutches since I can't even stand on my foot.

Right after I hurt my foot I was laying in bed in pain and Allison kept bringing me things. She brought me the phone, a flower, a card, nail clippers, some books to read, and she even had Ben go pick me up some food. It was cute to see how caring and nurturing she was...I felt very loved!
3 comments:
you better get read'n! That is soooo sweet!
Is there any reason she brought you those particular books?
You are amazing...all those projects! I can't wait to see the "after" shots.
Post a Comment