Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Craftastic Saturday!


Yesterday was Super Saturday at our church. It is where all the ladies get together to make crafts and things. I had a great time even though I had to leave early and I got to make some fun stuff . I made hair bows for my girls and a little doggie pen that Allison absolutely adores. I also did some brownie mixes in jars to give away as gifts...or eat myself whatever happens first :) When I got home from Super Saturday I was still feeling crafty so I made a gift bag for Emma's birthday and finished a frame for holding all those new hair bows. I also made a tea cup pin cushion for one of my wonderful friends but I forgot to take a picture. Thanks to all the women who made Super Saturday possible I loved it!

3 comments:

Mollie said...

I really hope you do a tutorial on those hair bows! I need some cute stuff for Olivia, and they don't have anything at the store - am I just looking in the wrong places???

Jordan said...

Mollie-Sister Naylor is the one who came up with the hair bows but they were pretty easy...you just need some fake flowers or felt cut into flower shapes and some cute brads. Then you just cover the clippies with ribbon and glue together..I bet there is a tutorial online somewhere.

emily jean said...

Hey send that brownie in a jar recipe my way please!! I need those tea cup pin cushion instructions again also, the e-mail got deleted.