Tonight we had a little get together to celebrate Emma's Birthday. I can't believe my baby is 2 !
These pictures are from some pre-party silliness.
I love watching kids watch while other kids open presents...you just know they are dying to jump in and rip the paper open. Allison helped Emma open the gift she gave her...I love how Alli looks surprised at what it is even though she picked it out:)
Cake Time....yummy! Emma actually only licked the frosting off but she did keep her party hat on for a little while...yeah!
Here are some of the "tweets"....We had a birdy theme going.
I took a quick picture before the kiddos dug in...I think the ice cream on a stick was my favorite. It was so nice to have something cold since today was SO hot!
Allison helped out by drawing lots of little birdies to help decorate Emma's birthday sign and one of her presents. The party was fun and Emma really likes her gifts...so does her sister. Thanks to everyone who came to help us celebrate Emma Lu turning 2!
These pictures are from some pre-party silliness.
I love watching kids watch while other kids open presents...you just know they are dying to jump in and rip the paper open. Allison helped Emma open the gift she gave her...I love how Alli looks surprised at what it is even though she picked it out:)
Cake Time....yummy! Emma actually only licked the frosting off but she did keep her party hat on for a little while...yeah!
Here are some of the "tweets"....We had a birdy theme going.
Allison helped out by drawing lots of little birdies to help decorate Emma's birthday sign and one of her presents. The party was fun and Emma really likes her gifts...so does her sister. Thanks to everyone who came to help us celebrate Emma Lu turning 2!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to little Emma! What a sweetie, and what a great theme : ). All the bird stuff looks awesome- did you sew the birds on the tablecloth too?! You are amazing! I love that Alli was surprised with the present too- that's so funny!
Looks so fun and so cute. Your girlies are so lucky to have you as their mommy. Wish we could have been there but Christmas right?
Post a Comment