My cousin and his wife do this really cool thing where they take a picture of their girls every fast Sunday (which is the first Sunday of the month). Then they have a record of how their girls change month to month. Since I thought their idea was great I thought I would adopt it and use it with our girls. Since this was the first week and my girls LOVE the camera there are multiple pictures of both girls but in the future I will try to narrow it down to one!
So here are our Fast Day Photos for September 2009...
AllisonEmma

2 comments:
Alli looks all grown up and Emma (LOL) looks like she is auditioning for a "Munchkin" role on the Wizard of Oz in two of the pics. What a silly girl!
I love those photos. They show so much personality--the little personalities that I miss oh so much! :) What a great idea!
Post a Comment