
I wanted to try my hand at stippling and quilting other designs other than straight lines so this is what I have been working on. It is NOT perfect but it was great practice and lots of fun. Stippling is kinda tricky but it is fun and I love the way it looks. The brown minky fabric is actually much darker than it appears in the pictures it matches the dark brown on the quilt top. Now that I am finished with the quilting process now its time to learn how to do a real binding and finish it by hand...wish me luck!
4 comments:
Way to go! I'm impressed, it looks good.
Wow, that looks amazing!
I tried stippling for the first time last week too, but mine doesn't look as good as yours. It's definitely tricky - practice makes perfect, right?
Looks great! I didn't even know what stippling was! LOL
Post a Comment