My parents are taking the whole family to Disneyland during Christmas break and we thought it would be cute to make the kids matching shirts. Then my sister suggested that everyone have matching shirts...which will make for a great photo even if the adults don't look nearly as cute as the kids ;) I finished the shirts today and now we just have to wait a few more weeks until Disneyland.
6 comments:
Love love love them!!!! I want one!!
Very cute -- Thanks for making them.
Love it! Have a fun time at Disneyland!
WHOOOT WHOOOT I am sooooo excited!! Those turned out cute! Thanks Jordy!!
Love those! You are so crafty! I was so excited to see that you posted to you crafty kids blog again!
It looks like you sewed on fabric. Is that because I'm holding your freezer paper hostage? Turned out great anyhow.
Post a Comment