I am amazed at Allison creativity and silliness...
She taped a mini ornament to her nose and pretended she was Rudolph. She learned that big clear tape hurts when you peel it off and that red ornaments leave permanent pink dots on your nose...it came off after 2 days and 2 baths. :)
I am amazed by how cute both my girls are...
I know I am biased but that's OK!
I am amazed that my daughter sewed her first quilt top today....
Allison has been bugging me for awhile about sewing a quilt for her little cousin Gweny. So I finally gave in and last night she picked out the fabric and pattern and I cut all of the pieces for her. Today after school she set up her little machine and we began to sew. It took a couple hours with a few breaks for snacks and dinner but she finished it. She sewed every stitch and I was only there to supervise, Iron, and occasionally remind her to watch where she was sewing ;) I plan on quilting this later this week (with some help from Alli) then it will be completely finished.
I am amazed that my daughter sewed her first quilt top today....
Allison has been bugging me for awhile about sewing a quilt for her little cousin Gweny. So I finally gave in and last night she picked out the fabric and pattern and I cut all of the pieces for her. Today after school she set up her little machine and we began to sew. It took a couple hours with a few breaks for snacks and dinner but she finished it. She sewed every stitch and I was only there to supervise, Iron, and occasionally remind her to watch where she was sewing ;) I plan on quilting this later this week (with some help from Alli) then it will be completely finished.
5 comments:
You do have amazing girls. And pretty darn cute too. I can't believe how straight Alison's hair is!
ALLISON THAT IS AMAZING!!! I love it and Gweny will too! You did such a good job and I love all the fabric you picked! WOW I am proud of you!! (((HUGS))) Aunty Jo
What amazing AND adorable girls you have! They are so sweet : )
Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Amazing creative girls, come from an amazing creative mom.
LOVE the Rudolph nose! She is very clever! :)
Post a Comment