Tuesday, December 14, 2010
A little Crazy
I volunteered to do some cooking with Allison's class tomorrow, we will be making citrus pancakes. Yesterday I had the thougth that it would be so cute to have aprons for all the kids. But since it was such short notice I thought it was out of the question...until I mentioned it to Ben and he said "oh you can totally do it!" So I cut out 22 aprons from fabric I already had last night and then today I sewed on all the bias tape trim. My mom told me I was crazy and I probably am since I already had a huge to do list but I think it was worth it. I made 22 aprons in less than 24 hours...go me! I hope the kiddos like them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! That is amazing- and will be lots of fun for the kids : ).
Good job! It's great to take on a challenge and accomplish it.
They are really cute -- go you!
ummm... a lot crazy!! But you are awesome!!
YOU ROCK!!! Now you need to make me and Adeline matching ones!!!!
I am so impressed. That is some amazing sewing and some serious time use! I want to be in Ali's class.
Just a LITTLE crazy??? If anyone can pull it off, it's you. Way to go.
I love Ben's confidence in you. And he was right.
Post a Comment