Thursday, June 9, 2011

Exhibition

Allison school had their exhibition night last week. The children had the opportunity to show off all they have been learning. They rotated through the room taking turns presenting to the parents about their projects.
We absolutely adore Allison teacher and we are so excited to be looping with her next year in first grade. And then hopefully Emma will get her for the two years after that.
The kids made clocks out of paper plates in art class, it was fun to see all the different ideas kids have for the same project. Allison's class has been studying plants and insects this year learning all about life cycles and metamorphosis. I am amazed at how much the kids have learned they did actual research and lots of hands on learning.
The big bean stock was a big hit, the kids got to draw and water color the big leaves and bean pods. It has been a great year in Kindergarten and Allison is actually sad for summer vacation, she loves school.

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

I love all these new pics! Great fun!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Wendy said...

How do you get your pictures to go with you text. I put pictures on my blog but I don't know how to get them put where I want them.
I'm so challenged!