The girls took swim lessons in May and they have been loving going swimming. Emma knows just enough to be dangerous...we will be taking more lessons later this summer.

She cracks me up in her goggles....silly girl!

Allison went on a field trip to the Strawberry patch and a butterfly vivarium. It was lots of fun but I got a bit sunburned. I always remember to sunscreen the kids but usually forget myself.

I cut my hair a couple weeks ago and I love it. I cut 8+ inches off...I should have taken a before picture but I forgot.

I have also been doing lots of random craft projects. Baby onesies for baby showers, embroidering just for fun, and a sunflower quilt for Allison's principal who is retiring this year. There is a sunflower wall painting at her school and we tried to mimic it in fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment