
Mae Hinton got married and I was lucky enough to help with her awesome reception. My friend Ruth put so much work into making this reception absolutely perfect. Someday I will be as awesome as Ruth...seriously she made 150 mini pies talk about above and beyond! Not to mention the bouquets, soups, decorations, etc.

I was able to chaperon Allison's field trip to Duke Ellington 's Nutcracker. It was at the Balboa Theatre which is simply beautiful.

My Aunt and Uncle came to visit and they took us on the harbor cruise. It happened to be during the American Cup so we got a close up view of all the amazing boats. Also the big pirate ships that are usually docked were out for their once a year voyage into the open water...it was very cool to see them sailing. The sunset by the Coronado bridge was breathtaking. Thanks Wendy and Dave for the fun afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment