
We officially moved in on December 17th.

Ben thought it would be fun to have the girls help paint their rooms. It was fun but stressful :)

Our Kitchen.

Living Room.

Master Bath.

Office/Guest Room.
We call it "spare oom" and we would love to have visitors to occupy it. :) Ben built the desk in the closet and together we built the headboard and added the textured wallpaper which was way more tricky than I had imagined.
We Love our new home and we are having fun decorating and doing projects. Tomorrow we are going to tackle the weeds that are creeping into the backyard.
6 comments:
Congrats! New homes and projects are so fun, and you two are a great redecorating team!
Congratulations again! The house looks great and I'm excited to see all the fun things you do with it!
It's beautiful! I especially love the art you put up in the dining room - so cute! Congrats!
The house is beautiful. I can't wait to come out and see it in person. It is so you!
Comgratulations! It looks great! Now we just gotta get Dow there for a visit with you guys!
Cutest houe. You decorated it so fun and sunshiny too. I can't wait to come and see it in person.
Post a Comment