Thursday, September 27, 2012

Feeling Loved

First off I would like to say sorry for not blogging...honestly I don't know where to begin to catch up so the whole idea seemed overwhelming. But today as I was organizing the babies room and putting away all his shower gifts I realized how loved I am...well me and our little guy and I wanted to say Thank You! Thanks to all the wonderful people who bless my life with their friendship and love and of course for all of the adorable and practical baby gifts. I feel truly spoiled.:)
 My darling friends Zee and Michelle threw me an amazing baby shower. It was beautiful and the food was delicious. Even in the triple digit heat (so bizarre for San Diego) it was a lovely party.
 The individual lemon cakes melted in your mouth, and hydrangeas (which are my favorites) were everywhere in little baby food jars. Sailboats and hot air balloons adorned the yard and tables it was magical. And the the cuteness of all the gifts was almost overwhelming. 
Thanks again to all you wonderful ladies...you make life great!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Looks like it was a fun party and you receive a lot of nice things for the new little guy.