Friday, December 14, 2007

Fun with the McDavitts





A few days ago Meagan, Preston & Kyler came over to play. Allison actually wanted me to put a bow in her hair so she could look pretty for Kyler. It was fun to see the kids play together, they are so cute!


Also this week Allison went to another little friends house while I did my visiting teaching and she came home and said "Harrison has issues." I laughed and then wondered where she has heard someone say someone has issues?Maybe I have said I am having isuues, anyways it was funny. And Mollie if you read this I don't think Harrison has issues!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Oh, I know he has issues - I wonder what spurred the comment though... The boys were in her face the whole time trying to get her to play and talk, but she was pretty tired and didn't say a word. So it's no surprise she thinks he has issues.