Sunday, December 2, 2007

Go Cougars!


We got to go to the BYU vs. SDSU game on Saturday, it was great of course because BYU won 48 to 27. Our seats were field level right next to the band on the Aztecs side, I felt a little funny being on the wrong side but by the time the game started we were surrounded by lots of other BYU fans who were also on the wrong side.
At halftime 4 parachuters made there way into the stadium it was pretty cool.
As you can tell in the above pictures Emma had her game face on, she was so good the entire game she even slept through the loud cannon and the marching band. I have to say the BYU cheerleaders were WAY better than the SDSU girls, I saw the same routine 20 times at least. But the SDSU mascot was a trooper he was wearing what looked like a mini skirt, a vest, and a head dress...he had to be freezing...and he had unusaully nice looking legs for a man(maybe he shaves?)
The best part was seeing all the BYU fans and having Ben's Dad there (probably one of the biggest fans) I never knew he loved football so much.

No comments: