Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cake




As some of you may know I love to decorate cakes! A few days ago I made this cake for my friend Jenn, it was my thank you because she helped me finish my world quilt(and by helped I mean she did almost all of it!) Thanks again Jenn!This quilt cake didn't turn out like I was envisioning (big surprise) none of my cakes actually live up to the vision I have in my head, some day I will get it right. Allison enjoyed helping as you can see from the picture.

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

OK that is TOTALLY CUTE!!!!! Looks like a quilt...hope that's what it is...great job!!!! Hey you want to do cakes I could see if Robert's mom would give you her wedding cake stuff!!!

Linn said...

Didn't turn out like you imagined? It must have been something beyond incredible in your mind, because this is beautiful!! So very impressed.