

So I did it...I took both my kids to Disneyland all by myself! Usually we go with my friend Jenn who is always so helpful with Allison and Emma but yesterday and today I did it all by myself and everyone is safe and accounted for ...go me! Thanks to our friends the Welckers for letting us stay at their house so we could go for two days with out extra driving.
Allison had a great time we watched the Enchanted Tiki room show, she liked the girl birds but disliked the totem pole things with the scary eyes. Another favorite was the play area that squirts water...good thing we did that last she was soaked. We saw Mary Poppins and Burt but Allison wasn't in the picture taking mood on day one, but day two we caught Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto as they first came out so there was no line.
I must have worn Allison out she slept in the car on the way home and then fell asleep on her chair when I brought her inside. When we were leaving today Allison said "Disneyland is sad, don't worry Disneyland I will be back next week!" it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment