Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All in a weekend

Allison was a lucky girl she went to the zoo 2 days in a row last week. We went with the Winn family on Friday and then she got to go with our friends the Welckers on Saturday. I had a primary activity and Ben had a Barbershop competition so Allison got to go all by herself with the Welckers. My activity went great I have lots of great pictures but because they are of other people kids I won't post the ones with people in them...I loved the decorations I wish I had a picture without the people so I could show them off. The activity day girls helped color pictures of children from different nations and we made a bunch of flags from all the countries and hung lots of paper lanterns strung onto a string across the primary room.



Ben's singing competition went well Pacific Coast Harmony is the chorus he sings with and they took 1st...Yipee! He also competed with his Quartet and they got 2nd...Great Job Guys!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

congrats ben...i guess i'm not that surprised, but still, that's great!