"All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
-Helen Keller
Monday, July 21, 2008
Garage Sale Highchair
So I bought this little highchair from a garage sale for $1...I should have taken a before picture
it used to be white with some (awesome?) 70's fabric covering it. But for less than $5 I changed it into this... So for a total of $6 Allison & Emma have a new dolly highchair.
You are sooo creative and talented! I LOVE garage sales, too! I just wish I had your skills to re-do the stuff I see. I end up with a lot of really cheap movies and toys and clothes. I love sifting through teenagers shirts and pants and jeans for 25 cents. I'm a clothes horse - and this helps me keep it in control...I just wish I could re-do the furniture like you! You're so awesome!
2 comments:
That is sooo cute! Is is for dolls or Emma?
You are sooo creative and talented! I LOVE garage sales, too! I just wish I had your skills to re-do the stuff I see. I end up with a lot of really cheap movies and toys and clothes. I love sifting through teenagers shirts and pants and jeans for 25 cents. I'm a clothes horse - and this helps me keep it in control...I just wish I could re-do the furniture like you! You're so awesome!
Post a Comment