
I saw this cute idea on another blog where you have your kids eat lunch from a muffin tin. It worked pretty good but I learned a few things...
1. I will be putting a golden ticket in one spot that Allison can trade in for a treat. This way she won't eat the marshmellow first!
2. I think until she is a bit older a 6 opening muffin tin would work better.
3. I also thought you could get a little cup that fits in one of the holes.
3 comments:
Great Idea...I will have to try that!
I am totally going to try that! Looks yummy!
WE miss you guys!!! move back move back....I do love your adorable house though...so jeliouse but happy for you at the same time....wow I'm so impressed with the finel result of the stool it looks expensive way to go I love it!!!!
I updated pics. on my blog about the paint issue and yes thank goodness they did repaint it for me, Tyler wanted to keep that paint around in case we needed to do touch ups in the future....I'm so glad my husbands smart like that....love you guys
~robyn
Post a Comment