Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer as I know it






So far my summer has been pretty great, I am staying with my parents until the beginning of August when we can move into the house we are renting, isn't it cute? (see picture) I wish it was staying blue but they are painting it as I am typing this... it is going to be green. Ben started his new job on June 23rd and so far he loves it..well as much as anyone "loves" work. He gets along great with his co-workers and he has already found a new quartet to sing with...yipee! The weather has been pretty good I could have lived without the couple days of 96 degree weather. I have re-realized my love of garage sales and I have gotten four dining room chairs, a stool and a vanity that I am going to refinish and re-upholster. I put up a picture of the stool it doesn't look like much now but when I am done it will be a beautiful tuffet for Emma. Ben and I have also been helping re-do my parents patio and backyard, Emma loves the new fountain!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I LOVE your new house. I hope we can find something as cute in Maryland. Wish us luck!

jenn said...

SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo cute! I love the house, the stool and especially the girls! We miss you guys!

~ Jenn