Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Afternoon Project


I made the girls skirt today...I saw the pattern off my Friend Rebecca's blog and I finally got around to trying it. I had to add and change the pattern just a bit since I needed to back the eyelet fabric and I made Emma's smaller (almost too small). Then I added a birdie to Emma's but Allison won't take hers off so I can add something to the bottom of hers.
Allison was being such a goof while I was trying to take a picture of the skirts. And check out her red leggings with purple and pink socks.She informed me she only likes mismatched socks.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute skirts. Way to go

Sarah said...

Seriously, mismatched socks are the way to go.

sportyrls said...

The skirts look great! My Mom just gave me some extra fabric and I was thinking to do some more too : ).

Linn said...

I'll say it again...you are amazing!