
My sweet little Emma has the chickenpox. Monday night I noticed She had a few strange red marks on her skin and then they multiplied when I gave her a bath so I thought maybe it could be chickenpox but then I reminded myself that she had been vaccinated and they didn't look like chickenpox. So I asked the doctor when we went to Allison's x-ray appointment and she verified that they were indeed chickenpox. Sorry to all of those who she exposed I love how it is contagious 2 days before the rash appears. And I have no idea where she encountered chickenpox...oh well!
Gratefully since she was vaccinated it is a mild case that doesn't seem to bother her one bit.
3 comments:
Eeewwww better now than later I guess! Get feelin better Emma!
Aw man! Seems like those vaccination things don't really work! I mean, isn't a vaccination supposed to protect someone from getting the disease? Sure seems like our babies' poor immune systems get thrashed with all these bogus vaccinations that don't really work at all! Good luck with that!
Poor little Emma- I'm glad she's doing okay with them. My girls have had the vaccinations, but I'll keep my eye on them : ). How's Alli's arm doing?
Post a Comment