Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Trip with my Girlfriends

On July 3rd me and my two best girlfriends from high school decided to take a day trip and drive the 101 loop. It was a great day for it and I had lots of fun catching up with the girls. I absolutely love this picture of our feet. It shows just how different we are sometimes I think its funny we stayed friends but I love that we have.
These pictures are from Ruby Beach, we all have July birthdays so we had to stop at our "birthstone" beach. There was some amazing driftwood and I loved all the smooth rocks. I found a couple rocks that look like hearts.

This is us being goofy in the big logs outside the Timber museum.

We couldn't do the loop without stopping to see all the Twilight points of interest. It is crazy how the small town of Forks is capitalizing on Stephenie Meyers books. I enjoy the books and it was fun to be silly and pose for pictures with two of my best friends.

This is our self portrait at First Beach.

This is also at First Beach. It was a gorgeous day.


I loved the fog that surrounded the little islands. It was so beautiful I could have stayed all day.
Thanks girls for the great memories we will have to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oooh that was so much fun! Miss you give the girls big hugs!