I found my wedding ring tonight...it had been lost for over a week. I am SUPER happy to have it back, I really thought it was gone for good. When I was laying in bed I told Ben to look on the top shelf of the bookcase just to check and see if I put it up there and maybe it got pushed behind some books. Sure enough it slid out from between some books. Happy Day well night actually...now I can get a good night sleep, Hooray!
3 comments:
Hooray! I was so sad when I heard you lost it. I am so glad it is found!
Oh this makes me so happy! Looks like prayers were answered. I miss you! Come visit soon! Wanna come for Thanksgiving?
Yeah, Yeah! I'm so happy to hear you found it! And...I've been thinking about you on your birthday. I hope you had a fabulous day! And I want to know when you get your package. :) Love to you!
Post a Comment