
We went for an afternoon walk to the temple I love being so close to this amazing place.

Allison insisted on bringing her scriptures and she wanted to read...I think this is such a cute picture.

This is the view from our front porch.

She may look cute but check out the wall behind her...she colored all over the walls with a red marker her sister left out. I hate to tell Crayola this but their
washable markers are not washable on flat paint...GRRRRR!
4 comments:
Why did not realize where you were moving? So exciting and I am jealous! I love the pictures!
Wow! You are really in the temple's shadow- that is so amazing. Allison is so sweet with her scriptures, I love it!
I'm so glad that the move went well. That's awesome that you are so close to the temple! WOW! :)
LOL that Emma is givin' you a run for your money....she is cute though! I love how Alli wanted to read the scriptures!
Post a Comment