Friday, February 25, 2011

Playing Catch-up!

Jog-A-Thon
Allison did a jog-a-thon to raise money for her school. She did 19 laps...Go Alli! The next day all the kids said their little legs hurt. Emma and I ran some laps too. Emma was in boots and I was in my cute flats, not exactly running shoes but it was still fun.

A Fabulous Surprise!
A couple weeks ago I came home to find these gorgeous flowers at my door. They were a Thank You from Allison's principal. I was truly touched and the flowers were some of my most favorites.

Creative Girls
A lady from our church gave the girls a bunch of old Zoo magazines. So they decided to cut them up and turn them into even better pictures. Allison was on a roll and I didn't know what to do with all of them so I decided to hang them on the closet door for awhile.
These are some of Allison's recent drawings that I really liked. The top left in a momma and baby manatee...the lines are sea weed with the school of little fish below. Top right is a minion from Despicable Me....."What?" (If you don't get the "what?" go watch the movie)
Bottom row you have a lion at the zoo and some ballerinas. I just love my little artist!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

The flowers were beautiful. I love the drawings and pictures -- I'm partial to the manatees. I can only say that it was worth the $25 I paid Allison to run and not have to run 19laps myself!

sportyrls said...

I love Alli's artwork and the flowers are goregeous too- and the beautiful sunshine in those pictures!