Monday, February 28, 2011

Dr. Seuss Preparations

Well it's that time of year again...time for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Here are the hair bows I made today for all of us girls to wear on Wednesday. The middles are actually little buttons that they had at Target awhile ago in the $1 bins.
In case you have missed all the Dr. Seuss fun previously or just want another glimpse you can find it here and here.

3 comments:

jenn said...

yep, you are right. They are adorable!! Good job! I love that you celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday. I'm sad for the day when our kids are "too big" for this. Perhaps they will be like you and me and never outgrow it!!

Mitchell Family said...

At Lizzy's suggestion the YW our having a Dr. Seuss party for their activity this week.

Love the bows.

sportyrls said...

So cute! We are having a little Dr. Suess playdate, but I'm so excited to see the fun from your party so remember to post the pics : )!