Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Here are the kiddos in their Seuss-ish attire ready to party!Even the adults dressed up...I love this picture of Cali and I think I need a pair of striped tights like Jenni. I am sad I didn't get a picture of Jana and Cortney...Cortney took most of these photos so she was always behind the camera...Thanks for that!We played pin the green egg on the platter. We used the striped hat as our blindfold.


The kids listened to Dr. Seuss stories and played with balloons. I love the picture of Allison patting Sadie's back it is sweet.

The cake took forever to make but I think it was worth it. It really should have 1 more red layer but it was getting large and unstable so I stopped at 4 layers.

We also had green eggs and Ham...it took some convincing to get the kids to eat it but once they tried it they loved it. Also Jenni made blue jello with Swedish fish in it, thanks!
Here are Jenni and Sadie, they are so adorable together. Sadie is lucky to have such a great mommy!
We had lots of fun and since I have all the decorations now I am sure we will do this again...I will have to think of another great cake idea....hmmmm?!?!?!







3 comments:

sportyrls said...

Jordan, that looks like so much fun! Way cooler than the event we went to at the library- I think we just might invite ourselves to yours next year : ).

Carrie said...

Good Gosh- what an awesome idea! You are sooooo creative!

The Pierce Family said...

How fun!!! You are such a good Mommy!