Monday, March 2, 2009

Preparing for a Party

Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday and we have spent all weekend preparing for his party. We made decorations galore, painted shirts, and dug out all our Dr. Seuss books. We created games and invited lots of friends, we even baked a huge cake. Allison asked if she could wait by the door for Dr. Seuss...I had to explain he wasn't coming it was just a party in his honor kind of like a Thank you for writing such fun crazy books. I will post lots of pictures of the fun we had at the party later but these pictures are of all our preparations.

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

You guys are so fun! That looks like it is going to be a super fun party : ).

jenn said...

you are soooo creative! man, I miss your fun cakes & ideas.

Mollie said...

I just saw that it was Dr. Seuss's B-day today, and it made me miss San Diego - too bad it didn't make me throw a party - that would have been a much better idea. Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see the pics.