Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crafting it Forward

So, my a friend of mine put this fun invitation up on her blog, and I wanted to play along.

Here are the rules...
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some limitations:

1. You will not know what it's going to be, and there are no guarantees that you will like what I make! It may be something simple and small or I may go crazy and do something amazing.

2. It’ll be done this year. Translation: you may be waiting a little while. ( My goal is the next 6 months)

3. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or Facebook or whatever, if you don't have a blog) get something made by YOU!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun... do me!

Cortney said...

Okay, I'm reluctant...but count me in!

Hallenbergers said...

Oooo ooo I am in!

Jenni said...

huh? not filled up yet! I call dibs.