Since we had such a great time doing our Dr. Seuss party last year we decided to do it again this time with our friends in San Diego.
The invitation.
We made Cat in the hat hats.
I decided yesterday that it would be fun to have something for the kids to take a picture with and this is what I came up with. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Eventually I will paint the background some color but I was too tired last night.
So many silly "things" were running around at the party.
Here is a glimpse of the decor.
The Menu:
Green Eggs and Ham
Pink Ink Drink (strawberry milk) From One Fish Two Fish
Cat in the hat crackers with blue cream cheese, red bell pepper, and Monterrey jack cheese.
and
My favorite treats were the clover flowers from Horton Hears a Who with the little white speck. I used Bakerella's cake pops idea but made them Seussish!
Cute kiddos in cute outfits. Jenn made darling skirts for her girls and Alli but I took this before Allison put it on. You can see Sydney sporting hers below.

So many silly "things" were running around at the party.
Here is a glimpse of the decor.
The Menu:Green Eggs and Ham
Pink Ink Drink (strawberry milk) From One Fish Two Fish
Cat in the hat crackers with blue cream cheese, red bell pepper, and Monterrey jack cheese.
and
My favorite treats were the clover flowers from Horton Hears a Who with the little white speck. I used Bakerella's cake pops idea but made them Seussish!
Cute kiddos in cute outfits. Jenn made darling skirts for her girls and Alli but I took this before Allison put it on. You can see Sydney sporting hers below.
We played Sneetch ball and pin the green egg on the platter and read some books of course. It was a little scattered at times but I think the kids had fun. So Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss we are so glad he created such wonderful books for us to enjoy.
4 comments:
What a fun party. I love the Clover treat (I just watched Horton Hears a Who) and the Thing 1and 2 picture board is so cute. Maybe you can make me one for school!
You are soooo talented!!! Everything turned out as cute as I pictured it when you told me!
How fun! You throw the best parties! I love all the decor and food and you can tell everyone was having fun : ).
You amaze me. What an great party! Only wish I could have been there - can you move to MD so you can be on my enrichment committee? We could seriously use some of your creativity!
Post a Comment